Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Summers End

After just returning from our last summer vacation, I am a little sentimental that summer has come to an end.  I always dread the end of summer because it is my favorite season, and I love all the excitement that comes with it.  The pictures below are from the amazing photographer, Slim Aarons, who understands how to capture that excitement of summer in a snapshot.  

picture titled: Nice Pool
I love the ballustrade is the far ground.  And LOVE that the dogs where included in the picture.

picture titled:Acapulco Villa
The good life!

picture titled: Scone Madame?
  What a perfect setting for a summer pool party!  

Picture titled: Poolside Gossip
The good thing is there will still be warm weather in Atlanta for the next few months and still many opportunities for poolside gossip.

All photos via www.photographersgallery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment