Thursday, December 10, 2009

2 Discoveries...

I was catching up on my blog readings last week, when I saw Silver Bottom South had a post on One Kings Lane. Then the next blog that I read was Continuous Thread of Revelation, and they also had a post on One Kings Lane. I immediately clicked on the site, and was thrilled by what I saw.
I know that we are not supposed to judge a book by it's cover, but when marketers have pretty pictures and well designed logos, I am just about sold. As I began to explore the site, I loved everything that I saw. The site has different brands of home goods and accessories at a whole sale price. Click this link to check it out and become a member.

It would be a great place to get some christmas gift ideas!
Discovery #2... another product with gorgeous marketing photos, Ego Paris. Last week a lovely french woman who is a rep for Ego Paris, came to our office to introduce their outdoor furniture.

Although, I usually have more traditional taste, I was very impressed with the line.

It is all very well designed and engineered.

And could be perfect for a more contemporary setting.

With pretty marketing pictures like these, how can you not love it!





1 comment:

  1. I love this DEB!
    I already ordered a catalog from EgoParis
    i want to use some of the furniture for a residence we are working on...

    ReplyDelete