Monday, April 12, 2010

Family

I try not to get too personal on the blog, but my nieces and nephews are SO cute that I just cannot resist.

First we have Porter, the first born of our siblings children. He is Hunter's oldest sister's first child and is the first grandchild on his side. He is now 3 years old.

Next, came along Kennedy. She is the first grandchild on my parents side, and is my middle sister Mary's little girl. She is now 2.
Third was Pierce, who is my oldest sister Sophie's little girl. She will be 2 in July.

And then there was Jack, Porter's little brother who will be 1 in May. He is such a precious little pumpkin, and will be the closest in age to our little peanut who has been growing in my belly for only 8 1/2 weeks now.

We got to see our first sonogram last week at the doctor and can not be any more excited!

We are so blessed to have such a amazing family, and are so happy to add our own contribution to the family tree!

3 comments:

  1. I heard the good news Chrissie, so excited for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congratulations to you guys. I'm sure your little one is going to be just as beautiful as your sweet nieces & nephews are!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have had two babies born in the last month (in my family) which adds to the (pre-birth) total of 14!

    The little kiddies are adorable, it's no wonder you want to show them off.

    I'm a new follower, check me out if you like :)
    http://finlikeafox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete