Monday, January 4, 2010

Outdoor Fireplace

It is cold, cold, cold in Atlanta right now, and is suppose to stay this way for a while. The only way that I want to go outside in this weather is to cozy up by one of these...

Image courtesy Southern Accents
I love fireplaces.

Image courtesy Cottage Living

But there is something about the outdoor fireplace that just makes it more fun.

So many different styles and materials to choose from.

They fit into so many different settings.

All guaranteed to warm you up.

last three images are designed by DLA.

The fire pit is always a good way to go as well.

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about getting an outdoor fireplace for my home for a little while now. I'd love to have a simple setup like the one that's in that last picture! I imagine the view from there would be fantastic!
    Keara | http://www.bcfireplaceservice.com

    ReplyDelete