Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Escape.



Wouldn't you love to throw on some spring clothes, hop on bike, and just escape right into spring?


Well, I am going to try. I have had enough of this cold weather so I am taking tomorrow off. My mom, sisters, their little girls, and I are going to Seaside for a girls weekend.

With the forecasted highs at 61 degrees for the weekend, it may be too cold for beach time.

*picture for Watercolor Beach

But, it will not be too could to bike from town to town and see all the wonderful communities.

Along Hwy 30A there is 10 mile stretch from Grayton Beach to Rosemary Beach that includes about ten different new urbanist beach side communities full of wonderful design elements.

* picture of Rosemary Beach

Seaside.
Watersound.
Alys beach.
This mediterranean style community of Alys Beach is the one I am most excited about! I will do a whole blog on it when I get back.

I cannot wait to get on the road.

I hope that you have a wonderful rest of the week and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment