Sunday, March 14, 2010

Celebrations

This weekend was full of celebrations.

I celebrated my birthday by going to Chicago to spend the weekend with two of my very best girl friends. It was my first time there, and we were able to accomplish just about everything you could possibly do in one weekend. We went to Second City, Millennium Park, The Art Institute of Chicago, Wrigleyville, Greek Town, ate deep dish pizza, and of course, shopped the magnificent mile.

We also celebrated St. Patrick's Day, Chicago style.... they are crazy about St. Patty's Day! If you don't believe me, just take a look at the river...

I had a wonderful time, and I am so thankful for my wonderful friends and family as I turn another year older!

Tomorrow, I have the dreaded Jury Duty, another first for me. I hope to be back at work on Tuesday.


*pictures found here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment