Thursday, March 18, 2010

How Cute Are These?


We have a client who lives on a river in Louisiana that wanted us to find a "pirate ship paddle boat" for their children's playground. Look what we found...

The pirate ship is cute, but the "African Queen Boat" (below) is even more precious, and is what they decided to go with.

Their two twin girls maybe the luckiest children in the world to have a river side play ground equipped with their own African Queen Boat!

Although not fitting of this site, I do love these pelican and swan paddle boats as well.
* pictures found here.

1 comment:

  1. My daughter and I when to Doll House to buy a Sherri Lee dress that my daughter was obsessed with. I received no service from the sales staff until I asked. They gave my daughter a few styles to try on when asked what size my daughter would be, she pointed at the dress my daughter had on and said “that size”. I noticed that the dresses had no size tags on them and when I asked the sales staff about that, they got frustrated with me and gave no explanation. So I left the store with a much deflated daughter, went home and ordered the dress online and saved $200.

    ReplyDelete