Wednesday, March 24, 2010

White







White. My husband and I are still in the middle of a painting project where we are painting all the rooms in our house one color. White. Tennis Court White to be specific... it is really a little off white. I have been getting a lot of "really, white?" or "all the rooms the same color?" or "you are turning into your mother" (my parent's house is white too - and my sister's.) I love white.... it is so clean and fresh. We have a small house so I think it will be nice for all the rooms to be the same color and flow together, and then we can use different accent colors to make each room pop. I am thinking of painting the back of one door a bright color- inspired by the last picture - I may go with a kelly green. I cant wait for it to be complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment