Friday, October 16, 2009

Recession Reading

A good friend of mine recently reintroduced me to the public library, and I am so thankful!  I can't believe what I have been missing!  They make it so easy for you... you can search for a book on the online catalogue, place a hold on it, then it will be waiting for you at the front desk we you are ready to pick it up.  

They even have several good design books.  I like to keep my design books for my coffee table collection,  you may say.  Well I do too, but it is nice to check them out at the library for a couple of weeks to judge whether it is worthy of your collection.  

I just picked up two new books, and I cannot wait to get home to read them.  With this gloomy weather outside, it is the perfect time to cozy up with a blanket and a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment